NGHH'11 - Nimbus vs Cynic NGHH'11 - Nimbus vs Cynic

Nimbus hands down.

mistergoat is right, Cynic was more corrosive, but Nimbus had smarter lines and delivery. Not to mention his rhythm seems more varied and fresh to me.

Chipmunk Blues Chipmunk Blues

hahaha

the music is ok but the chipmunk sounds are funny as heck

Last Fading Memory [HardDance] Last Fading Memory [HardDance]

THIZ MUZAK MAK MAI EEEERRSS BLED!

OUCH MY FREAKIN EARS!

Nighttime Dancing Nighttime Dancing

INSULTING!

WHAI U NO MAK GUD MUZAK? AI SWARE U PRES A CUPL BUTTINS AN CAL IT MUZAK! LRN2MAKMUZAK!

Last Fading Memory [Dance v3] Last Fading Memory [Dance v3]

OUCH MAI EERS!

!THIS MAK MAI EEEEEEEER BLEEEEEEEEED!!!!!! MAK BEDDER MUZAK! MAK MAK MAK!!!
MAK A DA BEDDDDA MUZAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAI BUT MAK BEDDA MUZAK DEN DIS PEEZ UV KRAWP!!!!!!!!!

Sound of my Dreams [RBX] Sound of my Dreams [RBX]

iNSULTING!!!!!!!

!!THIS MUSIC MAK MAI EARS BLEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!

Keep On Hustlin (Dubstep Mix) Keep On Hustlin (Dubstep Mix)

Great job

I'd mistake this for fifty cent any day. Definitely deserves top 5 of the week.

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

Perfect!

5/5 10/10, fav'd, and Downloaded :) !!!!
Which VST's did you use for this? Namely the harp, and the violins and orchestral instraments? Would be much appreciated! :)

2nd Storm(Newgrounds cut) 2nd Storm(Newgrounds cut)

Very good!

I disagree with TerraNation. His review looks like he wrote it while he was drunk or something. Doesn't need sidechaining done to it, it's fine as it is. Very professional! Also it doesn't matter what samples you use, as long as it sounds like it fits in, anyone who knows nothing about FL studio wouldn't even notice it. Even people who do use it don't mind it (E.I. Me)

I say if you use FL strings, and it fits right into your song, go for it. Who the crap cares if the instruments been heard before? It's like if some random dude criticized Eric Claptons songs because they all had Acoustic Guitar in it. What gives? It's music, listen to it and enjoy it.

Pads were super sexy, melody was epic, build up was epic, overall tune was epic. Nuff said.......

EOT responds:

heheXD I agree with you and I do not really think about the pad/s being old and unappropriated:P Thank you very much:D

XDXDXD

[LK] Amplify [LK] Amplify

OMG I love it!!!!!!!

I love this song so much! You get a 5 from me!
Hey i sent you a PM! Will you pretty please consider it? :)

LK412 responds:

Haha yea responded to it :D.

Thanks for the review :D